We’re looking for a new Volunteer Support Worker
We’re excited to announce an opportunity to become our new Volunteer Support Worker.
Hours – 35hrs, worked flexibly to suit PEEK’s hours of operations 8am-8pm (Occasional evening and weekend will be required)
Based at – PEEK Office – The Legacy Hub, 301 Springfield Road, Glasgow G40 3LJ with flexibility around homeworking in line with Government guidelines and PEEK policies
Salary – £20,132 – £22,129
As our Volunteer Support Worker, you will provide high quality development opportunities for young people. You will have experience of planning and delivering impactful youth training and/or volunteering and/or employability programmes and activities including supporting young people to achieve accredited awards that are inclusive, accessible, and developmental. You will have experience of working with young people who have experienced barriers to participation in education and community life.
To apply complete the job application form and send to email@example.com.
Our benefits include:
- 20 days Annual Leave, 14 Public Holidays and 1 Personal Day
- Birthday Day Off
- Wellbeing Week Closure
- 2 Week Christmas and New Year Closure
- In total, approx. 46-48 paid days off per year
- Company Enhanced Leave including Sickness, Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave, Miscarriage, Parental Bereavement and Compassionate Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme and Life Link Counselling Service
- Access to PEEK Fleet Vehicles
- 6% Employer Pension Contribution with Flexible Employee Contribution
- Celebration Brunches and regular #TEAMPEEK development days
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing Working Group, including quarterly wellbeing surveys, to review and develop our wellbeing package.