Recruitment of Freelance Artists (All disciplines)
We are looking for a motivated, organised and creative minded artists from all disciplines to join our team. You will be a crucial part of our growing charity and will be facilitating projects for all our young people.
The Freelance Artist will:
- Be a creative thinker and put the child at the centre of their approach
- Be adaptable and reliable
- Have experience in working with children, young people and families
- Be able to work on their own as collaborate as part of a team
- Be expected to undertake reporting requirements after sessions
Please fill in an application form FREELANCE WORKER APPLICATION FORM and send with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 25th May 2018
Interviews will take place week of 4th June 2018 at the PEEK Offices in Glasgow.
Activity will commence during summer holidays 2018. As this will be a freelance contract there will be no guaranteed number of hours given.
Salary for freelance staff is in the range of £25 per hour depending on experience and project requirements.
For an informal discussion please contact Yvonne Kennedy on 0141 554 3068 or email email@example.com